Thursday, July 29, 2010

Sarajevo Film Festival

I've been im Sarajevo for 6 days now and couldn't find a minute to write a post. The festival programme is so rich and of course, the Talent Campus I am participating to has a very rich programme on its own. So far I've seen some very good movies, including "Cirkus Columbia" by Danis Tanovic, "Bibliotheque Pascal" by Szabols Hajdu, and "Red White & Blue" by Simon Rumley.

Within the Talent Campus programme, I've had the chance to listen to some great artists and experts like Semih Kaplanoglu, Frederic Boyer (Cannes Film Festival, prorammer shorts), Maike Mia Hoehne (Berlinale, programmer shorts), some I don't especially agree with but were really worth listening to, like Bruno Dumont or Licia Eminenti, and there will be more until Saturday, including Samuel Maoz, Gaspar Noé and Morgan Freeman.

If you want to see the whole programme and see some pictures, visit the festival website at www.sff.ba but I will also try to write about certain talks and sessions in seperate posts.

Location:Sarajevo

No comments: