Monday, October 29, 2007

Better later...

Some of you might remember my short stories' project I wanted to finish this summer. Well, it didn't go on as I wished, but still, I managed to finalize several stories and I am still working on others. My project did not go as planned, but I don't abandon. I got five short stories done and I'm working on five others, almost finished. I began to lose confidence these last weeks, because of a lack of time and energy due to my present working rhythm, but I have finally decided to face this frustration I actually made up myself, and to go on writing as much as I could, within my current rhythm. So I will continue enjoying festivals, concerts, plays, expo's and more, all linked to both my job and passions, and I will concentrate on my writing in parallel. I feel lucky to be able to work in an environment that allows me to be creative.
Waow! It's so nice to be confident again! And indeed, no matter what one's do, it's better later than never!

1 comment:

Erinc Salor said...

What we are is not what we have done or definitely not the money we make, but it is the combination of what we are doing with our lives and what we WANT to do. On both of that fronts that really matter, I believe that you excel as a person who is living her life to the full. And to be honest that's one of many reasons I'm in love with you.
So glad and proud that you have regained your past level of confidence, for the lives we pursue are worth it.